Current and Emeritus Board Members of The Legacy Fund
The Legacy Fund of The Columbus Foundation is one of just a handful of permanent funds across the country which specifically addresses the needs of the Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender (GLBT) Community. The Legacy Fund’s main service area is central Ohio (Franklin and its contiguous counties), however the mission permits the Fund to help charitable organizations in Ohio and beyond. The Legacy Fund is a unique endowment fund where you can translate your passion into action for the future of the entire central Ohio GLBT community, with a current pledge or planned gift to The Legacy Fund.
THE GUIDING PRINCIPLES OF The Legacy Fund
- Secure a permanent source of funding for the central Ohio LGBT community, well beyond the lifetimes of our donors…by pooling our financial resources;
- Stabilize and support the current needs of our community;
- Invest strategically in the future of our community and its institutions;
- Protect the civil rights and the mental and physical health of LGBT central Ohioans; and
- Enrich the cultural life and heritage of LGBT persons in central Ohio.